Venus Enclave is a gated-community Township, that's beyond comparison and is located on the prime location of Hyderabad.
Venus Enclave Situated in Gajularamaram and close to Ushamullapudi Hospital, KPHB Metro Railway Station, Malls, Offices, International Schools, Some of the Fantastic features include a green wall to cut down heat and save energy through the neighbouring reserve Forest.
Venus Enclave offers 382 plots with sizes ranging from 1800 to 10.4k sq. ft. The residents are assured to enjoy convenience at Venus Enclave as renowned hospitals, schools, bus stations, petrol pumps, restaurants, banks and parks are very close to the project. Venus Enclave is located amidst serene landscapes. The provision of overhead tanks and 24 hours water supply ensures ease and comfort. Some other facilities promised at Venus Enclave are kids' play area, underground drainage, and sewage system and high tech security. These plots are available at a price ranging between 25 lakh and 1.5 crore
Abundant water resource, natural nutrient rich soil, apt climatic conditions, easy access to farm are a few strong reasons for the selection of this location for Sustainable Malabar Neem Farming.
- Children's play area
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Underground Drainage
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Complete 100', 60' 40' 30' black topped internal roads
- Closed gated community with 24x7 security services
- Located centrally in the most prominent area of the city
- Loan offered by DHFL
- Bank loans
- Spot registration
- Ready to construct houses
- Just 5 kms from KPHB main road and metro station
- 11.5 kms from Hi-Tech city
- Tech Mahindra IT park (Bahadurpally) 7 kms
- Beside tatwa global international school 11 acres campus
- 0.5 km gajula ramaram bus stand
- 0.5 km usha mullapudi hospital
- Multiple connectivity from other important places of twin cities
- Social infrastructure like schools, Hospitals, Shopping complexes, Multiplexes are in a radius of 0-5 kms
- New developments: Godavari drinking water pipeline has been laid
- The road connecting to KPBH is being widened to 100 feet as it should connect the metro station
Gajularamaram is a locality near Hyderabad in the state of Telangana. It is surrounded by the Outer Ring Road, Bachupally Road and Bollaram Road. Though primarily a village, it is now experiencing an increase in the number of residential and commercial projects because of its proximity to Hi-Tech City and other important places like Bollaram Industrial Area, Aleap Industrial Area, Nizampet, Bowrampet, Mallampet and Aminpur.
Well-known companies such as ITC Ltd., Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Sulakshana Circuits Ltd., Pioneer Steel Private Ltd. and Tech Mahindra Ltd. have their offices located in the vicinity of Bachupally.
Gajularamaram offers good rail and road transportation facilities to its residents. It is linked with the Outer Ring Road in the North which connects it to the Hyderabad-Narsapur Road and the Road in the South which connects it to the Highway. There is also a network of roads running internally throughout the area comprising the Green Park Road and the Road. The locality is well-served by MMTS trains, the nearest station being the HITEC City.
Metro Station is located 5 kilometres from Gajularamaram. Chanda Nagar Railway Station (12 km), Hafeezpet Railway Station (11 km), Lingampally Railway Station (15 km) and Borabanda Railway Station (17 km) are important stations located around Gajularamaram. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport situated at 46 kilometres.